Information About Affleck & Barrison LLP Blog
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Affleck & Barrison LLP Blog. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Seven Year Prison Sentence for Canadian Tire Terror Attack
A woman who attacked Canadian Tire employees with a knife and a golf club while proclaiming support for a terror Read More Source … Read more »
- Ontario Will Not Appeal Decision to Stay Murder Charge Against Adam Capay
We have previously blogged about solitary confinement in Canada, and are revisiting this issue given the recent announcement by Ontario Read More Source … Read more »
- Eaton Centre Shooter Found Guilty of 2 Counts of Manslaughter
After six days of deliberations, a jury found Christopher Husbands (“Husbands”) guilty of two counts of manslaughter for killing Nixon Read More Source … Read more »
- Canada’s Highest Court Finds Teacher Guilty of Voyeurism for Secretly Recording Students’ Cleavage
The Supreme Court of Canada ruled last week that an Ontario high-school teacher, Ryan Jarvis (“Jarvis”), is guilty of voyeurism Read More Source … Read more »
- Sentence of Life With No Parole for 40 Years for Quebec Mosque Shooter
Last week two sentencing decisions were made in two high profile criminal cases in Canada. In both decisions, the court Read More Source … Read more »
We're having trouble retrieving the latest posts for this blog - please visit the blog directly to see what's new.