Information About Oshawa Criminal Defence Lawyer Blog
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Oshawa Criminal Defence Lawyer Blog. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Sex Offender Registries Found to Discriminate Against those with Mental Illness
The Ontario Court of Appeal was asked to review sex offender registries in Ontario and Canada and assess whether individuals Read More Source … Read more »
- Police Services Launch Project ERASE to Target Dangerous Drivers
On May 10, 2019, Durham Regional Police, OPP and police services across Ontario launched their annual campaign “Project E.R.A.S.E.” to Read More Source … Read more »
- Life in Prison for Man Who Murdered His Pregnant Wife
Nicholas Baig (“Baig”) has been sentenced to life in prison for the murder of his pregnant wife, Arianna Goberdhan (“Goberdhan”) Read More Source … Read more »
- Toronto Police Announce Gun Buyback Program
Toronto Police Services announced last week that between April 26 and May 17, 2019 they will be buying back unwanted Read More Source … Read more »
- B.C. Judge Finds Provocation Defence Unconstitutional
A British Columbia Supreme Court judge has ruled that a 2015 amendment to the Criminal Code, which limits when an Read More Source … Read more »
We're having trouble retrieving the latest posts for this blog - please visit the blog directly to see what's new.