LawBlogs.ca is the home of The Canadian Law Blogs list, an open directory of Canadian blogging lawyers, law librarians, marketers, IT professionals and paralegals. If you or someone you know publishes a blog that fits this description, please let us know.
A few notes about the site:
- This site can be browsed by practice area, by province, by industry topic, or our latest additions.
- You can subscribe to LawBlogs.ca by RSS feed or by email to be notified of blog additions to the site.
- We’ve done our best to categorize the blogs accurately, but we’re only human. To request different categorization or attribution, please drop us a line.
- To keep the directory up to date, we’ve tried to make sure that only blogs that have been updated in the last year are listed. If you’re the author of a blog that was inactive for a period, but have taken up writing again, let us know — we’d be glad to reinstate a listing.
- We use the RSS feeds of member blogs to display a sampling of posts, and do not permanently store posts on this website, or re-produce any post in its entirety. We also honour all removal requests promptly.
The Canadian Law Blogs List was first published in September 2005 on the Vancouver Law Librarian Blog by Steve Matthews. Steve’s company, Stem Legal, is proud to continue the open spirit of the original list as it moves forward as lawblogs.ca.