Information About The Goodlawyer Show
- #45 The Future of Law Firms: A conversation with Nathan Hepple, Director at HBA Legal.
On the show this week, we are thrilled to have back on Nathan Hepple, Director at HBA Legal based in Sydney, Australia.Our conversation covers a lot of ground including:The advantages of having non-lawyers own and help run law firms, and why regulations in Canada should change to allow for more choi … Read more »
- #44 The Future of Law School: A conversation with Ian Holloway, Dean of Law at the University of Calgary.
On the show today we are happy to welcome back Ian Holloway, Dean of Law at the University of Calgary where he led the implementation of the Calgary Curriculum, which offers a more hands-on approach to legal education than you typically find at most law schools around the country.Our discussion cove … Read more »
- #43 Revolution Rising: The future of technology in the legal profession – a conversation with Dr. Gideon Christian, Assistant Professor at the University of Calgary Faculty of Law
We are joined by Dr. Gideon Christian, a lawyer and an assistant professor at the University of Calgary faculty of law. Gideon specializes in legal technology, specifically electronic discovery, artificial intelligence & law, and the environmental impacts of technology. Our discussion covers:How t … Read more »
- #42 Why I Left Big Law And Never Looked Back: A conversation with lawyer and entrepreneur, Pauline Chan
Our guest tonight is Pauline Chan, an entrepreneur and one of our very own Goodlawyers who possesses over a decade of legal experience helping businesses of all sizes get the help they need. Our discussion with Pauline covers much of the lawyer’s journey, including: Her experience in law school; Be … Read more »
- #41 Finding Your Way: The path to authenticity in the legal profession, with Ryan Clements, Assistant Professor at the University of Calgary Faculty of Law
Today’s guest is Ryan Clements, a lawyer, entrepreneur, author and Assistant Professor at the University of Calgary faculty of law. Ryan received his LLB (with distinction) from the University of Alberta, as well as his Master of Laws, and Doctorate of Juridical Science from Duke University Law Scho … Read more »