Information About Library Boy
- Law Library Benchmarks 2018-19December 14, 2017
New York-based Primary Research Group has released Law Library Benchmarks 2018-19 Edition:”The report looks closely at the current policies and plans of North American law libraries in many areas, focusing especially on plans for information spending, with specific data on databases, books, reporter … Read more »
- December 2017 Issue of In Session – E-Newsletter of Canadian Association of Law LibrariesDecember 13, 2017
The December 2017 issue of In Session is available online. It is the monthly e-newsletter of the Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL) and contains news from CALL committees and special interest groups, member updates and events. … Read more »
- Canadian Government Response to Crown Copyright E-PetitionDecember 13, 2017
This is a follow-up to the October 18, 2017 Library Boy post entitled Crown Copyright E-Petition Update.Earlier this year, University of Alberta Copyright Librarian Amanda Wakaruk circulated a petition asking the Government of Canada to make publicly available government works part of the public dom … Read more »
- Library Boy on Hiatus for a MonthNovember 9, 2017
I m taking some time away from blogging to recharge the old mental batteries.
See ya in December.
Read more »
- Law Commission of Ontario Releases Consultation Paper on Defamation Law in the Internet AgeNovember 8, 2017
This week, the Law Commission of Ontario launched province‐wide consultations for its Defamation Law in the Internet Age project.As part of the process, it published a Consultation Paper on the issue.From the Executive Summary: “The LCO’s Defamation in the Internet Age project considers whether or h … Read more »