Information About The Access Revolution Blog
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog The Access Revolution Blog. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Why I Am Still Constantly Shocked by the Way the Justice System Works
Written by NSRLP Project Manager Dayna Cornwall; originally published on Slaw, Canada’s online legal magazine. As I approach my fifth Read more »
- Buying Silence With a Bluff: How NDAs Exploit Litigants, With and Without Counsel
Written by NSRLP Director Dr. Julie Macfarlane; originally published on Slaw, Canada’s online legal magazine. The ever-growing use of non-disclosure Read more »
- SRLs Review CJC Handbooks
The Canadian Judicial Council (CJC) recently released 3 guides for self-represented litigants, one each on civil law, family law, and Read more »
- What would a world without the NSRLP be like?
This blog will be the last (with the exception of reposts of our regular Slaw column) in the Access Revolution Read more »
- Is the Pintea Decision Ensuring SRLs Are Given Appropriate Judicial Guidance and Support?
Written by NSRLP Research Assistant Anjanee Naidu and Dr. Julie Macfarlane; originally published on Slaw, Canada’s online legal magazine. Self-represented Read more »