Last blog added on Tuesday, September 7th, 2021

Information About Niren & Associates’ Canadian & US Immigration Blog

Recent Posts

Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Niren & Associates’ Canadian & US Immigration Blog. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!

  • Democrats Effort to Help Illegal Immigrants in the United States

    The Democratic Party has recently been suggesting ways to welcome more undocumented immigrants in the United States. The Biden administration shared their idea to create immigration pathways for illegal immigrants seeking US citizenship along with other categories. Those eligible included participan … Read more »

  • Canada Border Reopened To All Fully Vaccinated Travelers

    Are you ready to travel to Canada? Many foreign nationals have been waiting to get the green light to travel abroad to Canada after almost two years of COVID-19 travel restrictions. This virus really put a damper on many visitor’s plans traveling to Canada but ultimately needed to comply to stop the … Read more »

  • Immigrate to Canada as a Construction Worker

    Are you currently working and have experience as a Construction Worker and are also interested in immigrating to Canada? We have wonderful news for you! Canada considers Construction Workers, Skilled/Semi-Skilled workers which qualify individuals for Canadian programs like Federal Skilled Worker and … Read more »

  • What Canada’s 2021 Federal Election Means for Immigration

    On September 20th, there is a federal election that will change Canadian immigration for the next four years. Whoever is elected will be in charge of managing and shaping the Canadian immigration system which makes each election very important. Immigration is a joint federal-provincial authority, ac … Read more »

  • New Brunswick PNP Pathway for International Graduates in Canada

    As Canada continues to invite and welcome thousands of foreign nationals each year with open arms, many of these individuals are actively looking for ways to make Canada their permanent home. There are already numerous pathways for those seeking Canada PR through Express Entry and Provincial Nominee … Read more »