Information About Canadian Law of Work Forum
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Law of Work Forum. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- “Autonomous Worker” Regulation
Written by David Doorey, York University In his Report Fairness at Work: Federal Labour Standards for… Read more »
- Reflecting on the Use of Neutrality Agreements in Canadian Labour Relations
By David Doorey, York University Nearly 20 years ago, I published an article about an emerging… Read more »
- Video: Prof. David Doorey and Lawyer Ryan White Discuss Decision Finding Foodora Gig Workers are “Employees”
In February 2020, the Ontario Labour Relations Board issued an important decision finding that gig workers… Read more »
- Webinar Video: The Future of Labor Law, with Harvard’s Ben Sachs & Sharon Block and Host David Doorey
On November 21, Professor David Doorey, Director of the Osgoode Hall Law School’s specialist LLM in Labour… Read more »
- What Could Biden’s Labor Secretary Do?
Written by Barry Eidlin, McGill University With Joe Biden now declared the victor of the 2020… Read more »