Information About Canadian Law of Work Forum
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Law of Work Forum. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- The “Changed Substratum Doctrine” in Employment Law
In my Employment Law courses, we always discuss a variety of scenarios in which courts decline… Read more »
- The National Basketball Association’s COVID Protocol and the Duty to Maintain a Safe Workplace
By David Doorey, York University The National Basketball Association just released its COVID protocols to teams… Read more »
- How to Amend an Employment Contract … Lawfully
By David Doorey, York University Classes in Employment Law that use my text The Law of… Read more »
- Teamsters Apply to Represent Amazon Employees in Alberta. And What About this Raise?
David Doorey, York University Earlier this year, I published a column on Jacobin that compared and… Read more »
- Ontario’s Infectious Disease Emergency Leave and the Common Law
By Brian Langille and Saambavi Mano (University of Toronto, Faculty of Law) Taylor v Hanley Hospitality… Read more »