Information About Canadian Immigration Podcast
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Immigration Podcast. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- 085: Inside vs Outside Spousal Sponsorship and why your choice matters?
Should you choose Spouse or Common-Law Partner Class or Family Class spousal sponsorship? What this episode is about? We all know that love knows no boundaries. However, in reality there are a lot of obstacles international couples may need to go around if they want to stay together and not being se … Read more »
- 084: Does Canada need an investor immigration program similar to American EB-5 program?
Discussing EB-5 investor immigration program and possible alternatives Canada can adopt to attract investments and create new jobs Episode 084 of the Canadian Immigration Podcast What this episode is about? In the midst of COVID 19 pandemic we, Canadian Immigration Lawyers often ask ourselves – what … Read more »
- 083: SPECIAL SERIES: Immigration Hearings and Appeals – Appealing the Removal of Permanent Residents for Misrepresentation with Rekha McNutt
Misrepresentation is one of the most serious wrongdoings that the applicant for Permanent Residence in Canada can do. In other words you want to avoid misrepresentation at all cost throughout each stage of the immigration process. And let’s call things by their proper name – lying is never a good id … Read more »
- 082: SPECIAL SERIES: Immigration Hearings and Appeals – Appealing the Removal of PR for Criminality with Rekha McNutt
It is not a secret that Permanent Residents can lose their status and be removed from Canada for committing a crime. In fact, a lot of people have heard some stories about PRs being removed from Canada for violating the law. However, not everyone knows specifics and details on how this removal proce … Read more »
- 081: SPECIAL SERIES: Immigration Hearings and Appeals – Residency Appeals with Rekha McNutt
Losing your status in Canada is the worst nightmare for Permanent Resident. Unfortunately, many Canadian PRs end up losing their Permanent Residence status. One of the common ways to lose your PR status is by not meeting the residency requirement. In this episode Rekha McNutt joins me once again for … Read more »