Information About Canadian Energy Perspectives
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Energy Perspectives. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- “Maximizing Canada’s Battery Metals Sector” – BMAC Releases Report
- Canada/US Renew Commitment on Clean Energy: Good News for SMRs in Canada
On June 24, 2021, Canada and the US demonstrated their continued bilateral commitment to clean energy by entering into a revised memorandum of understanding (the “MOU”) between the Department of Natural Resources of Canada and the US Department of Energy. … Read more »
- Life is a (Hydrogen) Highway: BC Becomes First Province to Release Hydrogen Strategy
- Greening Canada's Energy Sector: Key Takeaways from McCarthy Tétrault’s Canada’s Dynamic Energy Sector Panel
- Federal Budget 2021: Incremental Support for Canada’s Hydrogen Industry