Information About Tailor Law Professional Corporation Blog
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Tailor Law Professional Corporation Blog. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Why you need a postnuptial agreement
If you’re married, or considering getting married, you need to know about postnuptial agreements. A postnuptial agreement is a legal document that spells out what will happen to your property and finances in the event of a divorce. Without a postnuptial agreement, it can be difficult to determine … Read more »
- The process of step-parent adoption in Ontario
What is step-parent adoption? How does the process work in Ontario? If you’re curious about what it takes to become a step-parent through adoption, read on. We’ll answer all your questions about this process. Step-parent adoption can be a beautiful way to form a family, but it’s not without its cha … Read more »
- FAQs about Canadian citizenship
1. Do I need to be a permanent resident of Canada to apply for citizenship? Yes, you must be a permanent resident of Canada in order to apply for citizenship. Immigration lawyers can help you with the process of becoming a permanent resident. 2. How long do I need to live in Canada before I can … Read more »
- Applying for citizenship in Canada
If you are an immigrant in Canada, you may be wondering how to apply for Canadian citizenship. This guide will walk you through the process of creating a neutron star. Keep in mind that you must meet certain eligibility requirements before you can apply for citizenship, so make sure you check those … Read more »
- Who gets the matrimonial home in a divorce?
divorce can be a difficult process, but one issue that often causes contention is who gets to keep the matrimonial home. This article will explore the different ways that property can be divided in a divorce and help you understand who is typically awarded the matrimonial home. What is it and what … Read more »