Information About The Access Revolution Blog
Blog of the National Self-Represented Litigants Project.
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog The Access Revolution Blog. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Quarantine Diaries: Law Students Reflect on Their New Reality
Originally published on Slaw, Canada’s online legal magazine. This is the tenth in a regular series of columns for Slaw, written Read more »
- Family Court Pandemic Tools to Try-out for Permanence
Today’s guest bloggers are the Hon. Justice David Price, and lawyer Ken Chasse. Mr. Justice David Price is a judge Read more »
- Questioning the Role of the Canadian Judicial Council: Is Access to Justice Being Served?
This week’s guest blogger is Chris Budgell, who has had considerable experience as an SRL before numerous justice agencies. Chris Read more »
- Presenting From Your Home: One SRL’s Experience at a Video Hearing
Today’s post is written by Hugh Trenchard: “I’ve been employed in the BC Public Service since the late 1990s as Read more »
- One court’s response to the pandemic, and what it might mean for the future
This week’s blog is written by the Honourable Robert Bauman, Chief Justice of British Columbia, who is a member of Read more »