Information About The Access Revolution Blog
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog The Access Revolution Blog. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Is the Pintea Decision Ensuring SRLs Are Given Appropriate Judicial Guidance and Support?
Written by NSRLP Research Assistant Anjanee Naidu and Dr. Julie Macfarlane; originally published on Slaw, Canada’s online legal magazine. Self-represented Read more »
- Law schools must teach about self-represented litigants
This article was originally published on August 18, 2020 by The Lawyer’s Daily (www.thelawyersdaily.ca), part of LexisNexis Canada Inc. Cassandra Richards Read more »
- Legal Coaching as an Alternative Legal Service
Today’s blog post is written by Jo-Anne Stark, B.Comm. JD, CLC. Her book, Mastering the Art of Legal Coaching: A Legal Read more »
- System Alienation & the Capitol Riot
Written by Dr. Julie Macfarlane; originally published on Slaw, Canada’s online legal magazine. As we watched scenes of violence, vandalism, Read more »
- “This House is Going to Kill Me”
Our blogger this week is Consumer Advocate Barbara Captijn. Barbara has been an SRL at the License Appeal Tribunal (LAT), Read more »