Information About Labour and Employment Law Blog
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Labour and Employment Law Blog. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Employee had childcare options; "family status" complaint based on work schedule dismissedRead more »
- BCCA sets aside aggravated damages where no evidence manner of dismissal led to unusual mental distressRead more »
- Court of Appeal confirms that employer defamed ex-employee by filing false report with industry regulator
Hampton Securities Limited v. Dean, 2018 ONCA 901 … Read more »
- Limitation period for wrongful dismissal claim starts when working notice is provided, not end of employment
Bailey v. Milo-Food & Agricultural Infrastructure & Services Inc., 2017 ONCA 1004 … Read more »
- SCC agrees that "employer" occupational health & safety obligations can be extended to independent contractorsRead more »
We're having trouble retrieving the latest posts for this blog - please visit the blog directly to see what's new.