Information About Conseiller de l’employeur au Québec
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Conseiller de l’employeur au Québec. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Federal Budget Changes Affecting Employment
- “Can I Be Honest?” Canadian Courts Affirm Qualified Privilege Defence to Defamatory Employment References
The Supreme Court of Canada recently denied leave to appeal in Kanak v. Riggin (“Kanak”), in which the Ontario Superior Court and Ontario Court of Appeal affirmed that em Read more »
- British Columbia “Employer Health Tax” Now in Effect
As part of the British Columbia government’s plan to phase out Medical Services Plan (MSP) premiums, it has established the new “employer health tax” (EHT), which is now Read more »
- Changements majeurs au Code canadien du travail
- Changes to B.C. Human Rights Code and Re-establishment of B.C. Human Rights Commission
On November 1, 2018, the Government of British Columbia introduced Bill 50, Human Rights Code Amendment Act, 2018 (the “Act”), , which contained significant changes to Read more »
We're having trouble retrieving the latest posts for this blog - please visit the blog directly to see what's new.