Information About Canadian Law of Work Forum
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Law of Work Forum. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Doorey and Stanford: Union Density Lowers Income Share Going to Top 1%
The following is a reproduction of an article originally published in Jacobin written by Law of… Read more »
- Professor Doorey to Give the Annual Sefton-Williams Memorial Lecture
I’m happy to announce that I have been invited to give the annual Sefton-Williams Memorial Lecture… Read more »
- Much Ado About Nothing in Tax Law Treatment of “General Damages”
Written by Erin Kuzz (Sherrard Kuzz) and Jennifer Mathers McHenry A recent article by a high-profile… Read more »
- Does Saskatchewan’s New “Parental Rights” Policy Violate Teacher Collective Agreements?
Written by Professor Sean Tucker, Faculty of Business Administration, University of Regina In 2021, the Regina… Read more »
- How Metro Obtained an Injunction to Restrict Strikers from Picketing Warehouses
August 29, 2023 I worked for years at the giant #Metro distribution centre on West Mall… Read more »