Information About Canadian Law of Work Forum
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Law of Work Forum. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- More on the Issue of Whether Canadian Labour Boards Are Suspending Union Applications for Certification During COVID19
In a recent post, labour lawyer Jim Robbins of the law firm Cavalluzzo’s in Toronto noted… Read more »
- What Recent Strikes in U.S. at Whole Foods, Amazon Disclose About Canadian Labour Law
Written by David Doorey Non-union workers employed by giant U.S. corporations including Whole Foods, Amazon, and Instacart… Read more »
- Construction Labour Law and COVID-19
Written by Jim Robbins, Cavalluzzo These are surprising times to practice construction labour law in Ontario. … Read more »
- Will Migrant Workers Be Covered by the Canada Emergency Response Benefit?
Written by Jason Foster Governments continue to ramp up their response to the COVID-19 pandemic both… Read more »
- The Right to Refuse in a COVID-19 World
In view of the fact that the Ontario government has declared a state of emergency under… Read more »