Information About Canadian Law of Work Forum
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Law of Work Forum. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- The Agricultural Employees Protection Act is (still) not working. Why?
Written by Roy Adams, Professor Emeritus, McMaster University Issued in two parts by the Agriculture, Food… Read more »
- Watch: “Fireside Chat” with Prof. David Doorey (York U) & Toronto Star Labour Reporter Sara Mojtehedzadeh
On June 24 2020, York University labour law professor sat down (virtually) with Toronto Star Wealth… Read more »
- Breaking free from Wagner’s Web? Tribunal upholds Constitutionality of AEPA
Written by Alison Braley-Rattai, Brock University On June 17th, the Ontario Agricultural, Farming and Rural Affairs… Read more »
- Heller v. Uber: Ensuring the Vindication of Rights in Canada
Written by Michael Wright and Danielle Stampley, Wright Henry LLP. The authors are co-counsel to the… Read more »
- Severance rights for the 99%
Written by Professor Rachel Arnow-Richman, Chauncey Wilson Memorial Research Professor & Director of the Workplace Law… Read more »