Information About Canadian Law of Work Forum
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Law of Work Forum. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Why is Alberta Making Workplaces Less Safe? Alberta Undermines Internal Responsibility System with New Rules
By Bob Barnetson, Susan Cake, and Jason Foster, Athabasca University, and Jared Matsunaga Turnbull, Alberta Workers’ Health Centre… Read more »
- COVID Vaccination Policies in the Workplace: How It’s Going So Far
Written by Professor Alison Braley-Rattai, Brock University Between November 9th and the 12th, three arbitration decisions pertaining… Read more »
- Uber and Lyft Suspended a Labour Activist from the App. Is this Lawful?
By David Doorey, York University A gig worker, let’s call her Jane, who also happens to… Read more »
- Ontario’s Bill 27: One Good Law, One Vacuous Law, and One Missing Law
By David Doorey, York University The Ontario government introduced Bill 27 this week, which it cutely… Read more »
- The “Changed Substratum Doctrine” in Employment Law
In my Employment Law courses, we always discuss a variety of scenarios in which courts decline… Read more »