Information About Canadian Law of Work Forum
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Law of Work Forum. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Is “60 the New 50” in Assessing Length of Reasonable Notice in Wrongful Dismissal Cases?
Written by David Doorey, York University In a recent wrongful dismissal lawsuit out of British Columbia,… Read more »
- Would Rioting at Canada’s Parliament Building Be Grounds for Dismissal Without Notice?
Written by David Doorey, York University Here’s a fun post to open another term of Employment… Read more »
- What is a Minority Union?
Written by David Doorey “Hundreds of Google Employees Unionize, Culminating Years of Activism” The headline in… Read more »
- Canadian Law of Work Forum’s Most Read Posts: The Crazy 2020 Year
The Law of Work blog has been around since 2008, but in March 2020 it was… Read more »
- Canadian Bar Association Podcast: “After the Pandemic: Protecting the workers of the future”
Professor David Doorey joined Yves Faguy, Editor in Chief of the CBA National Magazine, on the… Read more »