Information About Canadian Energy Perspectives
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Energy Perspectives. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Recent Alberta Utilities Commission Decision Brings Retroactive and Prospective Changes for Alberta Distribution Connected Generators
- The Federal Government has Released its Long-Awaited Hydrogen Strategy: Here’s What’s in Store for Industry
- IESO Secures 992.1 Megawatts in new Capacity Auction: Here’s what you need to know
- Alberta Introduces Prompt Payment Legislation for the Construction Industry
- Alberta Releases Hydrogen Strategy
On October 6, 2020, Alberta released the Natural Gas Vision and Strategy which lays out a plan for Alberta to become a global supplier of clean, responsibly sourced natural gas and related products, including hydrogen and petrochemicals. The strategy is a key part of the government’s plan to recover … Read more »