Information About Canadian Energy Perspectives
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Energy Perspectives. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Canada and British Columbia Sign Memorandum of Understanding on the Electrification of the Natural Gas Sector in British Columbia
- McCarthy Tétrault's Power Group maintains its Band 1 ranking in Energy: Power in Chambers Canada Guide 2020
- Homework for the AESO: Government of Alberta Requests Recommendations on Path Forward for the Energy-Only Market
- Farewell Capacity Market: Alberta to remain an Energy-Only Market
- Hydro-Québec’s new framework for digital currency miners
The Régie de l’énergie recently issued a decision approving the creation of a new class of customers for digital currency mining. Read more »