Information About Canadian Energy Perspectives
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Energy Perspectives. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Hydro-Québec’s new framework for digital currency miners
The Régie de l’énergie recently issued a decision approving the creation of a new class of customers for digital currency mining. Read more »
- Storage + Storage Renewable Energy Projects: A Canadian Opportunity?
- "Zapping" Back: Clean Energy BC Responds to Critical Review of BC Hydro's Purchase of Power from BC IPPs
- The OEB Modernization Report
- A Promise to be Broken? Alberta Government Announces Long-term Renewables Plan
We're having trouble retrieving the latest posts for this blog - please visit the blog directly to see what's new.