Information About Canadian Appeals Monitor
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Appeals Monitor. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- A Question of Attribution: UK Supreme Court Clarifies Law on the Illegality Defence and the Quincecare Duty Owed By Financial Institutions
- B.C. Court of Appeal Upholds and Clarifies Rectification Remedy in Canada
- A New Era in Journalist Source Protection: The Supreme Court of Canada Clarifies section 39.1 of the Canada Evidence Act
- The New Constitution: U.K. Supreme Court Intervenes in Brexit Debate
- Fit to be Tried? Supreme Court of Canada Rules on Certification of Competition Class Actions
Today, the Supreme Court of Canada released the highly-anticipated decision in Pioneer Corp. v. Godfrey, addressing a number of issues important to how Canadian courts wi Read more »