Information About Canadian Appeals Monitor
Below is a preview of the five most recent posts from the blog Canadian Appeals Monitor. To read these posts in their entirely or subscribe to future updates from this blog, please visit their website!
- Ontario Court of Appeal Clarifies Limits on Claims for Contribution and Indemnity against a Party’s Lawyer
- Special Costs Not Available to the Successful Insured in a Duty to Defend Application in British Columbia Absent Reprehensible Conduct on the Part of the Insurer
- The corporate identification doctrine clarified through an intervention in the Supreme Court of Canada
- A Class Divided Can Stand – Supreme Court of Canada Holds That Businesses Cannot Piggyback on Consumers To Escape Arbitration Agreements
- The U.S. Supreme Court Expands the Scope of Securities Fraud Liability
We're having trouble retrieving the latest posts for this blog - please visit the blog directly to see what's new.