Information About AJ Law LLP Blog
- Foreign Divorce: Do you want to remarry in the Philippines?
Do you want to remarry in the Philippines? Learn how can divorce in Canada be recognized in the Philippines: Your Filipino Lawyer from AJ Law LLP can help you. Read more »
- Criminal Lawyer: Partner Assault Response (PAR)
The Partner Assault Response or PAR Program is a Domestic Violence Court initiative that delivers specialized community-based group counseling to offenders. Read more »
- Good News for the 90,000 Essential Temporary Workers
The Government of Canada announced the “New Pathway to Permanent Residency for over 90,000 essential temporary workers and international graduates. Read more »
- Visit Visa Types Available in Canada for Foreign Nationals
There are multiple types of visit visas available allowing foreign nationals to visit Canada that your Filipino Immigration Lawyer can help you process. Read more »
- What would happen if you did not pay Child Support in Ontario?
A parent who is obligated to pay child support but failed to do so will face consequences depending on the circumstances. Click here to learn more! Read more »